Wednesday 30 May 2012

Top 3 Most Beautiful Songs...

Readers, I'm going to share with you some of my all time favorite songs! Now I don't listen to loads of music, but the music that I do listen to are songs that I never grow tired of... songs that tug at my heart strings and reflect my feelings and inner emotions, but then isn't that what everyone searches for in music?- emotions that you can empathise with and relate to; whether it be happiness, heartache or frustration. So here they are... the 3 most beautiful songs:
1. Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You. This song has such meaningful lyrics along with Alicia Keys' heartfelt vocals which I really think is soo beautiful in this song. She sings about the most important things in life being the people you care about and not the 'superficial' material things, so true and so sweet! Alicia Keys is one of my favourite artists as all of her music inspires me. 'Empire State of Mind' (New York) Is another song with Alicia Keys which really captivated my imagination
2. Beyonce -  Listen What can I say...Beyonce is a stunning and incredibly talented artist, and not only does her amazing vocal skills reflect in this song, but it is sung with pure emotion and honesty, its soo touching!...something which many singers struggle to create through their music. Love on top is also a great feel-good song which always brightens my mood when I'm feeling low.
3. Beyonce - If I Were A Boy This song reflect the feeling of heartache when taken for granted; wishing to understand why boys have no consideration for a girls feelings. This song is timeless as it speaks for so many women who have been emotionally hurt in relationships, and so its a song that they can relate to.

Anyway, what do you guys think? What songs do you think are most beautiful? :)
Megan,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment