Friday 1 June 2012

4 Steps to Baby Soft Skin...



Tired of dry and rough skin that screams 'cover me up!'? Well here are three ways to help your skin on its way to silky-smooth perfection and give you the glowing and smooth complexion that you desire:








1.Clean Your Skin. It may seem like the most obvious tip, but its essential and its a step that people often miss out. Now when I say 'Clean Your Skin' I don't mean just a quick rinse in the shower with a bar of soap! You need to use a soap-free shower gel (it cleans skin but doesn't dry it out like soap does) and wash your entire body using a soft sponge in a circular motion. 




2. Exfoliate! This step is essential to your skincare routine! It should be done once every fortnight with an exfoliating scrub to remove dead skin cells, oil, and dirt from your skin. This will reveal your soft and smooth skin underneath - giving you a glowing and healthy appearance! Don't scrub your skin too hard though; it'll only damage your skin and make it sore. Scrub skin firmly but be kind to it! Body brushing is also great before going in the shower.
3.Wear Suncream! Babies are brand new! This means they also haven't been exposed to harmful UV rays which damages the skin and ages it. Use Suncream everyday all year long (whether its sunny or not) and it will really benefit your skin as it will stop it from aging and developing wrinkles; something we should stop in its tracks as early as possible! If you want your skin to stay beautiful and healthy for the rest of your life, wear suncream! If you don't then...hello wrinkles!
4.Moisturise! Apply cream (Palmers Cocoa Butter is great!)or body oil (Pure Argan Oil is amazing for skin, though is quite expensive!) to skin after a shower when the bathroom is still filled with steam. The pores in your skin will still be open and so it'll be able to absorb and lock in moisture; leaving skin soft and touchable!

Good luck getting beautiful skin :D
Megan,
xox

4 comments:

  1. These are great tips, thanks so much for sharing! I must admit that I only care for my face skin, whereas I tend to forget the rest of my body. Shame on me :( . By the way, I’ve just discovered your blog and I really like it. Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please, let me know!

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure! Your blog looks great btw, love your style! :)

      Delete
    2. It's not my style. I'm a street style photographer. The girls in the photos are obviously not me, they're random people I found in the streets.

      Delete