Friday 1 June 2012

The No.1 Must-Have Summer Dresses!!

There's nothing sweeter than finishing a special chapter in your life with an event that conclude's it perfectly! Yesterday we celebrated ROA (Record of Achievement Day) which is a formal event where we reflect on all of our achievements and success we've had throughout the college. Anyway! Because my name is at the top of the register; and my class was at the front; I had to go on stage and collect my ROA folder first! Pretty scary when you have to toddle along in 4" heels with 300+ people staring at you! I made sure I got a gorgeous dress to make the pressure bearable!:





 Me and Jasmine holding the olympic torch! :O ^
The Must Have Summer Dresses:





Today was my final day of school, and although I'll come to miss it and the people I knew; I'll always have the memories to treasure ;D I'm excited but slighty anxious for the future but ready to start a new chapter in my life! btw, Its true that the dresses you choose and wear, hold the memories of what you did when you wore them, so choose well guys! x
Megan,
xox

6 comments:

  1. Aw you two look lovely in your dresses. I love oriental designs too! Congratulations dear and keep it up. :)

    Diwata
    theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! :) - Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those dresses are so cute :) x angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dresses!

    But the first one is my favourite. ♥ it!

    kiss*

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks! x nice 2 know :)
    Megan,
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww great dresses girls, I need some summer dresses myself and these are fab!! loving ur blog :)

    Now following :)

    www.justsugacane.com

    Diana x

    ReplyDelete