Friday 1 June 2012

My Style: Tribal Patterns

 

 DSCF05966DSCF0596 DSCF0605

Firstly, I will apologize for the photography. Because nobody wanted to help me out, I had to use a tripod instead, and secondly I wasn’t able to take the photos in a nice place because I’ve been to busy to go anywhere, so you can look at my amazing stairs. :)

As soon as I saw this top I kind of fell in love with it. I didn’t really expect to buy it, but the lovely Megan decided to buy it for me for my birthday! It is from apricot for £18 and it is worn with a pair of shorts from Primark which I brought for £9. I think this outfit would be great for those of you looking for something different to wear to a music festival, maybe paired up with some sandals.

Lastly, me and Meg haven’t been able to show off our own outfits because we have been so busy, but now we have finished with school, we will be doing more of this type of post (Hopefully with better photos!)

Thanks for reading!

Jasmine,

x♫x


Like this blog post? Then why not follow us on Bloglovin for the latest updates in the world of Fashion and Music.

Also, we would be so happy if you could nominate us for best newcomer. If you vote for us, you could be in with a chance of winning a £500 shopping spree too. So what are you waiting for? Get voting now!

3 comments:

  1. I love the shirt!! The feather on it is so cool :)

    ~CC
    www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt and the pattern...great look!
    Sophia Vafias Apparels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shirt! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete